Hi Dawie

>Hi Keith
>
> >That's not much help is it?
>
>No, but I'm inclined to agree with what you say. What's the point of
>a choice between a handful of neo-capitalist clone candidates, all
>keen to perpetuate the mechanism that has brought them to the
>situation of being a candidate.

And when people stay away in droves because they don't want to vote
for either of the business parties they're labelled "apathetic".

I believe I've said this before, but wouldn't it help a lot if you
could vote against candidates instead of only for them? What honest
politician could possibly object to that? LOL!

>You've got my sympathy, for what that's worth.

Thankyou Dawie, but I don't deserve it, I might be a homeless
non-voter but actually I'm a happy global villager. So are you, I
suspect. :-)

This might shed some light on the matter, closely associated:

"Why They Whine: How Corporations Prey On Our Children" -- by Gary
Ruskin, director of Commercial Alert (www.essential.org/alert)
http://www.mothering.com/articles/growing_child/consumerism/whine.html

9/14/00 -- Articles from the Associated Press, NY Times, and Contra
Costa Times on new GAO Report "Commercial Activities in Public
Schools"
http://www.house.gov/georgemiller/educationarticles.html

Best

Keith