Hi Keith ;

What a great reference!  For me the profound
conclusion is that the food additives affect the
unborn in ways that cannot be undone until the next
generation.  In other words, the people with
bad/crooked teeth CANNOT ever get perfect teeth by
changing their diets.  They can only change their
diets and then their children have the possibility.
Their window of opportunity has passed long ago.

I have been saying for ages now that the obesity
epidemic is not only from diet but there must also be
a fetal component.  This reference seems to support
that in a compelling way.

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand