>Foxfire.  Used to be my bible - are they still around?
>
>-Weaver

http://www.librum.us/pdfs/index.htm
The Librums PDFs Collection Page
"The Fox Fire 'HARDCOPY' books are under copyright by the original
publisher. When one of our sponsors purchased the reprint rights in
the electronic and microfilm format from the going-out-of-business
owner (AT) and we moved to restore them for our users the original
owner kicked up a lot of fuss.

"After much negotiation, it was realized that the original owner had
no legal leg to stand on, but did not care, they had money to throw.
We also realized we could not compete versus their financial
resources. So, it was decided to NOT restore the works, to simply
present them as the AT originals.

"This we did for some time, but now due to a request for the
Copyright mediator, we have removed them from the site. We are
awaiting the 'final' arbitration decision.

"Sorry."

However, try these (big files!):

FoxFire I 1972, 40,781,143 bytes.
http://www.librum.us/pdfs/foxfire1.pdf