Hello Chris

>Is this another Holocaust denial/questioning, style, pissing match?

Well, it takes two to tango, but it only takes one to make a screwup.
This is just a bit of very inept smokescreening.

I wouldn't agree that the "Holocaust denial/questioning" discussion
was just a pissing match. There were several, but I guess you mean
the most recent one, a few months ago. It got a lot of things in
perspective, much needed, and it wasn't only here, it's a trend, at
last. The Holocaust can't be used as a big moral stick to defend
colonial Zionism here anymore. Not for quite a long time:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg35017.html>
[biofuel] Oil and Israel

<http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg35355.html>
Re: [biofuel] Re: Oil and Israel - Keith

The more recent bout brought us to the ugly fact that "genocides are
a dime a dozen these days", just business-as-usual, for the last 100
years and more, Naomi Klein's disaster capitalism. One genocide is no
worse than another. None of that can be overemphasized, especially
because of the way it gets obscured so easily, sidelined, magicked
out of the public eye. Look in exactly the same place for the causes
of the current food crisis, eg.

Anyway, re this little fracas, it's sad stuff like I said, but the
bit about the Ford Pinto in the following message is a gem, amazing
display of protected ignorance. I really couldn't figure out whether
it made my day or ruined it, LOL! All over now.

Best

Keith