Maybe you're looking at it from the wrong angle. If you're having trouble
drawing business, try growing your own.

Have you ever considered an advanced credit program for the highschool? Maybe
you could work with the University Board and the Ag Extension office to allow a
couple of college credits for participating. Most kids I know would jump at the
chance to play with chemicals, and transesterfication is a very visible
reaction when done properly.

You could get the shop classes involved with manufacturing the containment
system, the chem classes for the process, if you insist there needs to be any
automation, you can get computer classes involved.

The Ag department in my old HS has a test plot- if there can be anything like
that for you, you can even get them involved.

Judging by the state profile of your county, I'm guessing the average combined
class size should be about 375. I see you have a tech school as well, very
nice.(hint-hint)

If you want I can dig through the curricula for all the schools and build a
list of prereq's. Make it a senior year project.