I am financially strapped but hopefully my Sako will sell soon and my friend
will cut the wheel for me.
I actually thought it would be so apparent when pointed out that people could
get busy and throw them together.
I was further motivated to disclose because of my health. I very well could not
be here to disclose if I waited. -Oh well.

Plans are as easy as falling off a log. momentum is transferred between 2
masses
using a wheel as a lever and the only thing you have to observe is
input momentum is transferred at v/2 and output mass has to have the same mass
relationship as the ratio of wheel diameters. ie if mass is 4:1
 then driven point on wheel and output point on wheel are also 4:1
Capturing the faster mass after it has swapped its ke for altitude is done with
a ferris wheel (or think water wheel) or cups on a belt also called an elevator
in the agriculture industry.
People insist on thinking ke is something besides velocity and it isnt. The
glareing clue should be it ignores Newtons 3rd law of motion.
When Einstein discussed conservation of energy he used momentum not ke. There
is
a reason he chose to do it that way

I suppose the classic textbook nonsense is they describe a mass moving at x
velocity picking up (colliding) with an equivalent mass and now moving v/2.
They
show how no momentum was lost, ie m1v1=m2v2 and then fall off the wagon with
the
absurdity the missing ke was turned into heat and sound. If you lost no
momentum
you lost no energy. Cant have it both ways.
So much for Newtonian mechanics in the 21st century educational system.

So I gurantee it works. Just have to keep beating my head against the wall I
suppose.
I think educated people are at a disadvantage. If you believe something to the
point there is no doubt, no question in your mind, then when asked to change it
you have to go through some profound psychological changes. I know when I
fianally "saw" it I actually felt physically dizzy for a moment. Interesting
that changing a viewpoint could do that.
Seems once something is part of the paradigm we can go hysterically blind
rather
than challenge it.
Funny creatures arent we?

Soon, very soon, my friend I can take pictures and hopefully that will do it.

All the best
Kirk