Hello Kirk

>I am financially strapped but hopefully my Sako will sell soon and my friend
>will cut the wheel for me.

What's a Sako?

>I actually thought it would be so apparent when pointed out that people could
>get busy and throw them together.

But nobody has, have they? It's obviously apparent to you, but
perhaps not to anyone else. And it'll cost some money, it sounds like
it needs precision engineering. So then it wouldn't be a matter of
just throwing them together, would it? People need to be convinced
before they'll invest time and money.

>I was further motivated to disclose because of my health.

I'm sorry to hear that.

>I very well could not
>be here to disclose if I waited. -Oh well.

I wasn't talking about waiting.

>Plans are as easy as falling off a log.

Well that shouldn't be a problem for you then. If plans would be that
easy, why not produce plans?

Sorry if this seems tiresome, but the rest of your message is just
another explanation. Explanations are not the same as plans, a
working model, a design. As far as I'm concerned, and perhaps to most
of us here, all it amounts to is just more theorising.

>  So I gurantee it works.

You can't guarantee it. Guarantees are 100%. Until you've built a
working model and proved that it works as you think it will, you
won't really know yourself whether it works or not, despite your
conviction that it will. Don't you owe it to yourself to do that?

Best wishes

Keith