Much of North America, including the Niagara Peninsula where I live, has
been having an extremely mild and low-snow winter, although there are some
predictions that our weather will soon become colder.

What seems to be happening over much of the world is instability and
change in weather patterns, which might tell us something.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada