Where might I find examples and/or documentation on
SharpVectorGraphics? I will be using it to show an SVG in my C# app
but I will also need some interaction. For example, when clicking a
certain element it should become highlighted by changing its color.
I've read about this being possible (not sure where though) but
couldn't yet figure out how.

 I'm not sure this is the best place to ask something about SVG#,
please also advise if there's a better place to discuss it.

 Cheers,

 /FC