>  Where might I find examples and/or documentation on
> SharpVectorGraphics? I will be using it to show an SVG in my C# app
> but I will also need some interaction. For example, when clicking a
> certain element it should become highlighted by changing its color.
> I've read about this being possible (not sure where though) but
> couldn't yet figure out how.

// After loading...
ISvgDocument doc = svgPictureBox.Window.Document;
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("click", new
EventListener(ClickHandler), false);
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("mousedown", new
EventListener(MouseDownHandler), false);
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("mouseup", new
EventListener(MouseUpHandler), false);
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("mousemove", new
EventListener(MouseMoveHandler), false);
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("mouseover", new
EventListener(MouseOverHandler), false);
       doc.RootElement.AddEventListener("mouseout", new
EventListener(MouseOutHandler), false);

etc....

     public void MouseOverHandler(IEvent e)
     {
       SvgElement aGraphic = null;
       if (e.Target is SvgElement)
         aGraphic = ((SvgElement)e.Target);
       else if (e.Target is SvgElementInstance)
         aGraphic =
(SvgElement)((SvgElementInstance)e.Target).CorrespondingUseElement;

       aGraphic.SetAttribute("stroke", "cyan");
       svgPictureBox1.Render();
     }

And so on... keep in mind, this only works from the CVS version,
re-rendering is not optimized, and if you are planning on using GetCTM,
GetTransformToElement, GetScreenCTM or the like, wait. I will be
finished in a couple more days I think...

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter