> Dean Jackson wrote:

> You're effectively implementing a virtual machine for SVG on a device
with > "limited processing power while your competitors are doing it
natively.

Well, I can't necessarily agree, given than neither Adobe nor Microsoft
has delivered anything new and native in quite some time or never, in
the case of Microsoft.  And those are the competitors, not boutique SVG
providers, IMO.  Perhaps the boutique guys apply more in the mobile
space, but I'm looking for some mainstream momentum on "full" SVG front.
A lot of the TinySVG stuff I've seen could just as easily been done as
animated images...

In any case, I'm anxiously awaiting Adobe's next move...