> im designing family tree using REC, POLYLINE shape to be able to show
> the connection between the family members? is there a CONNECTION LINE
> shape available?
>
> regards,
>
> robert espinola

Not got the answer to this one, but family tree's is on my list of
projects that I want to represent as a SVG.  Keep the family data in a
XML file and use XSL to generate the SVG.

There's an interesting tutor here
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/09/08/tree.html that I currently reading
that I think could be used as a basis for dynamically creating a family
tree in svg.

It's been 2 yrs since I last had a good crack at svg, so this is my
long term project list.