Mini-oops!

I should have said that Avalon is now Windows Presentation  Foundation.

Andrew Watt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ronan,

Avalon is now Windows Presentation Framework.

The  link didn't have much meat about why the Macromedia CEO isn't scared of

Sparkle, I note. I wonder if he had a solid-fronted podium so that the
audience  couldn't see his knees knocking? :)

Andrew  Watt

In a message dated 21/10/2005 11:26:26 GMT Daylight Time,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]