Francis,

you have to post at the Batik mailinglist and provide specific examples.

I personally don't fully understand your problem from the information
you provide.

By "I can't navigate the site" - are you trying to load HTML files?
Batik can only handle SVG files.

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher"