Jonathan,

Maybe you could propose some metadata, maybe 20-60 characters' worth?

Other than that, I doubt we can have that much accesibility support given that
it has to be a lowest-common-denominator-svg logo, in other words it needs to
be static, all in the same unit set and work with svg1.0 and svgt1.1.

But in the end, how exactly are we meant to implement this PR graphic?

I guess the recommended practice will be to either add it as an image within
our svg at the end of the document, or as an inline group?

As far as choice of graphics goes, the ones I have seen are generally quite
nice. I agree with you though that a simple, clean graphic is the best.

Hopefully we won't end up with a flaming, pulsating, rotating SVG logo... ;-)

Ronan

 a> please could others express there thoughts regarding their

--
Ronan Oger
Director

http://www.roitsystems.com