Doug

Thanks, at least there are some options but correct me if i'm wrong, Dojo2D
interpretes SVG into VML for IE and if its FF, Opera, Safari it would not
need to use Dojo, or if it did it would be output as SVG. What would happen
if IE get rid of VML?

Im reading up on Dojo just to get an idea but would welcome your comments on
the above as you have some experience in this area.

Many thanks
Richard