Doug

Yeh it would be good to perhaps have some idea of where we are going, our
apps rely heavily on SVG (closed apps that have logins) but my head is
spinning at the moment what to do. Maybe I should leave it for another 12
months and then start to worry 8 months or so before ASV gewts pulled,
hopefully there will be good news around the corner, unfortunatley all our
users use IE, we are rewriting a new version to include FF, Opera and
Safari, but IE is still the main browser.

I hear Ajax , Dojo2d, laszlo, emiasys....which is the right path.....oh
dear.

Richard