Från: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoe...@gmx.net>
Till: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Skickat: onsdag, 28 september 2011 2:55
Ämne: Re: [svg-developers] IE10

* David Dailey wrote:
>So far as I can tell, though, one can't just do that unless one is running
>Windows 8 and/or is a member of some sort of special Microsoft development
>network. Is this characterization accurate?

I have been and am a member of various special Microsoft networks, but
as far as I am aware, the latest preview comes only in form of the Win-
dows 8 preview. You should be able to install that into a virtual ma-
chine though, you do not have to run it in place of your current system.
VirtualBox 4.1.2 for instance is reported as supporting the preview.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjo...@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de