--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesd" <jcdeering1@...> wrote:

> I just posted a link on the Google+ site and found something interesting.
> Using Firefox you can not use external WOFF fonts, but you can import an
> external Javascript. So... Woff fonts are dangerous, but Javascript is not.

Sure you can use external WOFF fonts in Firefox. However the owner of the site
hosting the WOFF files may have restricted their use to his/her domain.

https://developer.mozilla.org/En/HTTP_access_control shows how the WOFF hosting
owner would need to set things up to allow external access.

WOFF fonts are generally restricted for licensing reasons rather than security
reasons.

Robert