There is an English version of Ambermoon, in the very least in .adf files
(can these be converted to floppies readable by the real Amiga? No idea)

But even the guy behind the Thalion Webshrine isn't sure if there is a
boxed english version, I'll try to ask him. Anyway, have you played it,
Karl? Because it looks very good. I know Amberstar was ported to the PC
too, but it's damn hard to find (it's on my top-10 wanted list...)

Legends of Valour was a bit strange, but innovative nevertheless. The city
of Mittledorf is still most probably the biggest city ever in any RPG up to
date. The game itself had some flaws, but it was the 3d engine I was
praising. Only played it on the IBM, btw.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

          "Karl Kuras"

          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          08/11/01 21:53

          Solicita-se resposta a

          swcollect                      Para: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                          A/C:

                                          Ref:

                                          cc: