Side note:

The Hitchhikers' Guide series is one of the best written sci-fi humor epics of all
time!

I've noticed that the hardcover compliation (w/all five books and an extra short
story) has been in the bargain books racks at B&N for the past 2 years. It is a
steal at $15. I've a suspicion that the "bargain" status is a marketing ploy, and
the book is a consistent seller.

If you've never read the series pick it up! (Or, you can download the complete
works from many places).

The author, Douglas Adams, died a few months ago. I think he was only 50. 50!