At first I agreed that MO is a good idea, but it doesn't clear up the entire
issue.  What if you have a floppy and its disk sleeve?  What if you have a
floppy and manual only (but not the map).  These would still be vaild uses of
IM/IM, with a note as to what you have or what is missing.

I still prefer this to MO.  I like the first suggestion of allowing IM to be a
condition, but this would require an update to MobyScale.

IM would be a condition and (MMC) would be a modifier.  So examples would be:

IM/IM
IM/VG (MMC)
F/IM

But you would never need:  IM/IM (MMC) or F/IM (MMC).  In other words, (MMC)
should never be used in conjunction with an IM used to describe contents.

Hugh