CcomputerGameCollector wrote:

> I figured I'd take a look around the web for a type of clear plastic case
> (kind of like an oversized VHS case or something like that) that would fit
> most computer games, and buy a bunch bulk, and start putting all of my
> collection in them.  It seemed like a good idea.  However, after searching
> all corners of the net I've came up completely empty.  I must have seen
> every plastic case imaginable except one that would suite the task of
> housing a computer game.  Has anyone thought about this, or come across a
> place that sells a plastic box of sorts that would serve this purpose?  I'm
> figuring an 8x10x1.5 would fit most games barring a few.

Has this issue been revisited for newer small boxes?  (SmallBoxes?  :-)

BTW, I will never get used to the current crop of DVD-style boxes.  Small
boxes were one thing for euro software, but the current crop of "we need more
space on the shelves for console games" small boxes still brings a tear to my
eye.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.