The late George Alec? When did he die? What a bummer -- I would have
helped him had I known. I loved his work, especially his Budayeen
series. No wonder I never found any new releases from him during every
visit to a B&N or Borders.

Do you recall his e-mail address? Was it [EMAIL PROTECTED] or something
similar?