> The late George Alec? When did he die? What a bummer -- I would have
> helped him had I known. I loved his work, especially his Budayeen
> series. No wonder I never found any new releases from him during every
> visit to a B&N or Borders.

April 27th, this year, from a heart attack.  He was actually working on the
fourth Budayeen novel.  He'd had medical problems for years (recurring
terminal cancer), and emotional issues from his estranged family and the
murder of a couple of close friends when he lived in New Orleans.  ("When
Gravity Fails" was actually based on the first of these.)  He hit rock
bottom for awhile and started turning his life back around, and then this
happened.

> Do you recall his e-mail address? Was it [EMAIL PROTECTED] or something
> similar?

It was for awhile, yeah.