I'm sure about both as I've owned them in the past. I think OGRE was the
exception for Origin titles of the time, as I don't recall others having
mouse support. Interplay, on the other hand, had mouse support for
virtually every title -- Neuromancer, The Bard's Tale series, Dragon
Wars, etc. Not sure about EA though.