Hi all!

I just ordered one, based on my love for old demos, and my feelings for Jim! (Thanks
for this site, ya big lug!)  :)

I've been a demo fan since the days of the C64, and I still remember how blown away I
was when I first saw 'Fishtro'.  I spent lots of my time just watching those little
fish!

I'll get the DVD right after Christmas, and I'll be sure to post my reviews here.

'...Preserving Worlds...'
Joe Garrity
Curator of The Origin Museum
Protector of The Ultima Crossbow