Chris Newman wrote:

> Not only that, you also included what was for me the best early 90s demo
> I saw -- Future Crew's Second Reality. The final scene in that demo was
> spectacular; the spaceship flying through a city where the camera angle
> constantly shifts. Pretty darn good.

And what you saw in that last spaceship scene was not actually Second Reality,
but a re-vectored interpretation of the original frames.  Meaning, the
original runs at 30 fps and I revectored it (computed motion vectors for each
pixel and interpolated across time) to 60 fps -- so what you're seeing is
actually better than the demo itself ;-)

Yes, I have a life... I just seem to have misplaced it somewhere :-)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.