Did you guys see the one he did where he changed Infocom to Infocum?

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Thorek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Heads Up

"C.E. Forman" schrieb:

> Yeah, I'm the "Ye Olde Geek" with no girlfriend he's referring to.

*g*

> This guy
> is SO MAD at me right now.  Wonder what'll happen when I actually post the
> column?

Oh, I'll love to hear about that.

BTW, one dude actually bid on it. I told him it is a fake, referencing
your site. He wrote back that he asked the bidder about the authenticity
of the t-shirt and if he can't prove it to remove him from the bidders
list. Apparently he did.

However, who in their right mind believes the story he put up for that
auction? He states he has a t-shirt store and then that he happens to
have found this "brandnew looking" Infocom shirt in a garage sale? How
naive can people really be?

Marco

Information in this message reflects current market conditions and is subject to
change without notice. It is believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed for
accuracy or completeness. Details provided do not supersede your normal trade
confirmations or statements. Any product is subject to prior sale. CIBC World Markets
Corp, its affiliated companies, and their officers or employees, may have a position
in or make a market in any security described above, and may act as an investment
banker or advisor to such.  Although CIBC World Markets Corp. is an indirect, wholly
owned subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"), it is solely
responsible for its contractual obligations. Any securities products recommended,
purchased, or sold in any client accounts (i) will not be insured by the FDIC,
(ii)will not be deposits or obligations of CIBC, (iii) will not be endorsed or
guaranteed by CIBC, and (iv) will be subject to risks, including possible loss of
principal in!
vested.