Based on his auction details ("DaftShop Funny T-Shirts and Stuff", plus the
obviously silly description) I would think it would be pretty obvious that the
shirt is not authentic.  Were his previous auctions this obvious?

"C.E. Forman" wrote:

> Yeah, I'm the "Ye Olde Geek" with no girlfriend he's referring to.  This guy
> is SO MAD at me right now.  Wonder what'll happen when I actually post the
> column?

http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.