Dan Chisarick stated:

>I've tried the "Pokemon" strategy (gotta catch/get them all) in trying
>to get every LAST title from certain publishers (EA, Origin, SSI, Muse,
>Sir-Tech, etc.)

Does anyone have a list of all the titles published by these
companies?  Particularly Muse.  (I've found two of their bare manuals
so far.)  My Google search came up empty and I see Muse isn't listed
in the publishers at GOTCHA.  (Any plans there, Hugh?)

>What would I *really* love to have?  Source code.  To anything.  Old
>Atari games.  Any Ultima (yes the original U1 is in basic), Empire,
>Karateka, Paradroid, whatever.  Don't care.  Sure many games were
>probably pure assembly, why bother with comments :), and most ancient
>source has likely deteriorated or simply lost.

The source code for a few Atari 2600 games has turned up.  I remember
an old source code print out for the unreleased Ewok game was
auctioned off on eBay by the original programmer a year or two ago.
There's also a guy with some Vectrex source code print outs who has
some interest in selling them, but he ticked off the collector
community, so getting them from him is neither easy nor cheap.

In the computer realm, you can buy the source code to Empire directly
from Walter Bright at http://www.classicempire.com/.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]