In a message dated 01/20/2004 12:27:35 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I got no response. Did I do something wrong here? More generally, what is
the opinion of the people on this list regarding a game that came in two
versions: one on 5.25 inch disks and one on 3.5 inch disks? Are the 3.5 inch
disks more valuable?

Yeah seems 3.5s are a lot more in demand but you did nothing wrong here, they should have asked first or at least contacted you later if they were unhappy.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page