In a message dated 03/18/2004 9:45:36 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Speaking of blurry, a friend of mine went for LASIK eye surgery today and they messed it up! Thank goodness he's OK, but he had to suffer the pain and will have to endure 3 months of healing, then undergo the procedure again (if he still wants to)...

Freind of mine had the same thing happen Stuart (I think, I know it was laser, did not specifically mention LASIK). One of his eyes had a big problem, was not able to see correctly for a LONG time and I guess there was a lot more trips to the doctor. Myself I'd be scared s***less to have anyone treating/burning my eyes with a laser............

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page