It didn't load on me; needs Microsoft Office components
and Explorer 5.01 (have IE 5.0 something);
I wouldn't  want to install anything if not necessary,
since my system is so unstable/slow as it is.
(Mainly wouldn't want to load Office, IE I'll upgrade at some point).

Personally I like the simpler, the better and to install
as little system files as possible.
So is there something in the code that really requires
those components or can it be made more "backwards" compatible.

Quote:
"Missing: Microsoft Office Web Components

This page requires the Microsoft Office Web Components.
Click here to install Microsoft Office Web Components..

This page also requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher.

Click here to install the latest Internet Explorer."

- Jukka

--
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/eng_index.html  -  Synchronic Web