Dan Chisarick wrote:

Ok, generally I keep out of the grading discussions because I toss shrinkwrap on games like I would on sandwiches (in contrast to the death-threat below). Question: How do you handle funk? Basement funk (game stored in a damp cellar), smoker's house, cat used the space 10" away as a litterbox, etc. All of these categorize a few boxes of games I own (and all from the same seller). They're in fine condition, but they'll curl your nose. You can't possibly say that something could be visually immaculate but conjure images of the corner bar could be graded near mint, etc. They didn't come from the factory this way...

That's a new one. How about NM (funk: ED) ;-) -- Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/ Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/ Or check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/