[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Wiz I've got Wiz 2 shrinked, not only that a rare "demo" copy :) It is

Demo copies are considered rarer than typical releases? I guess that's technically true, but I hadn't encountered that mentality before.

Having worked in both a Babbage's and Egghead Software in my youth, I can tell you that most demo copies of software have "DEMO / NOT FOR RESALE" stickers all over everything, and what we had in the store was always beat up real bad (NOT always from employee handling, they arrived that way).

The only DEMO software I still have in my collection is Stunt Driver from Spectrum Holobyte, and I would like to replace it with a full retail copy one of these days.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/