From: BL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 7:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Ouch

Jim, we've been over this a few times before.
Say I have 2 wrapped boxes, and rip the wrap off one, then rip the wrap
off the other a year later - the first one's box is still in Near Mint,
while
you are telling me that the one I just ripped the wrap off is should be
considered the same, since Mint is only possible with S?  My old arguement
was that "M"
should be a grade alone, while S a modifier; applyable to any grade.

Brad