Sorry to be anal, but that's one of my specialties :-) --

Mint sealed is "MS" not M(S).

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Zöller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:34 AM
To: BL; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Ouch

Aaargh... yes, that always makes me whince.

There was an eBay auction way back in 2001 for a shrinked Kilrathi Saga,
M(S). Apparently the seller was contacted by a guy urging him to check if
the wrap was authentic and the game truly unopened. Not knowing what to
look for, this poor chap cracked the wrap and happily added a note to his
listing that, yes, everything inside was in mint condition.

Alexander