At 16:38 09/05/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Heh, just realized, God I hope it's in English. B-)

I'm almost certain it's a French version. Games are now always translated here, at least PC games, since about 1996. One of the first games for which I was forced to buy the translated version was King's Quest 7. I nearly haven't bought any PC game from France ever since (most recent is a L'Amerzone/Syberia pack). For some reason, console games are not always translated (for example Shenmue) or are multi-language.

Vincent Joguin.