Well if it was for display purposes, and he was planning on keeping it in his personal collection forever, then I could definitely understand it.

Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Nit-picking at its finest

In a message dated 05/20/2004 10:59:24 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have the latter, and I'm debating whether or not to attach the sticker to the
can (like I found it on my first one).  Advice?

I'd keep it as it is Jim, you can always attach it in the future if you want, no going back. Just curious, why would you want to attach it unless you were going  to sell it? Even then probably best to give buyer the choice?

Tom