I loved Montezuma's revenge also...I had a friend who had it for his C64, and I used
to go over there just so I could play the game for hours at a time. : )

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Kids and Classic Gaming

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 06/03/2004 11:08:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

>> They are *much worse* at the classic games in terms of skill, but they
>> still
>> *enjoy playing them*.  And to hear them laugh when they play Boxing
>> against
>> each other is to die for.  THAT is having fun.  That is what games are
>> all about.
>

> Gosh I used to play that one against my brother Jim (he usually kicked
> my butt, he's 10 years younger). Simple graphics, white and black boxers
> (racially correct or just so you'd know who is who? ;)). But still fun
> and challenging. Hey you got them playing 2600 Adventure yet (tell them
> the story behind the "hidden dot"), also fun to try to get EVERY object
> in one room. Montezuma's Revenge sweet 2600 game too.

My brother used to go ape over Montezuma's Revenge for PC.  We had a pirated
copy and he could beat every difficulty.  Another quest that nearly consumed
him was Airball, and also King's Quest 2.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/