Oops. "Hall of the Mountain King" was the soundtrack that looped in the BG once you got the 'flame'. "Mountain King" was the game. Thanks for correcting that.

I think you're right about the number of levels varying between platforms in MR. Like being the person who edits movies for television, it must be difficult to decides which levels stay and which ones go. Unless they all have the same base levels and some versions have "bonus" levels. Matter of perspective I suppose.