You had to identify mugshots I believe. I'm surprised I remember because I only saw the screen once :)

Covert Action and Sword of the Samurai are my top two favorite of all time Microprose games. Close second is M-1 Tank Platoon, F-19/F-117A, Pirates! and Ancient Art of War in the Skies. There are tons others, but those are the ones that come screaming to mind the easiest. Of course, these were all played on a PC ('cept Pirates for the IIgs). Ok and Darklands was really good, too. Sigh.