Hey Roxlu,

nice to hear someone's using the class="..." hack. You should be aware however,
that it's a hack :) Not an ugly one, but it works only for mtasc and only for
flash7.

Roxlu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:08:52 +0100):

  > Though, why can't I use only a "import movieclipclassname;" in my mtasc
  > main class? Strangely it only works when I specifically add the
  > movieclip-class to my mtasc compile line. Though "imports" which are not
  > movieclip-classes are compiled like they should be.

I'm not sure i understand your problem. What do you mean with '"imports" which
are not movieclip-classes are compiled like they should be.'? How do you know
they're compiled?

I dont know if mtasc maybe only compiles the classes when they are actually
used, i.e., an import statement is not enough. That would maybe explain the
behaviour you see. If my assumption is right, a different way to force
inclusion of those classes could be to use those classes somehow from a
function that is maybe never called. I doubt this is more elegant than
including them on the command line, though.

hth,
-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/