On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, daniel fischer wrote:

I'd really like to be able to use SVG properly (ie: more than one in the
SWF project).  Can't do a proper game without being able to manipulate
vectorized shapes.  In fact this one thing could make SWF not an option if
there's no way to get more than one SVG into a SWF project.

> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:56:05 +0100
> From: daniel fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: swfmill@osflash.org
> Subject: Re: [swfmill] MTASC and SWFMILL
>
> Hudson,
>
> "Hudson Ansley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:45:56 -0500):
>
>   > > nice to hear someone's using the class="..." hack. You should be aware
> however, that it's a hack :) Not an ugly one, but it works only for mtasc and
> only for flash7.
>   > >
>   >
>   > Hmmm, only flash 7? I've been using your "beautiful hack" with mtasc
>   > and  flash 8 without any problems. Anything I should be watching out
>   > for?
>
> sorry, /tested/ only for mtasc and flash7. might work somewhere else, too.
> also, i meant to say "flash9". flash8 should be fine, as it uses the old
> bytecodes.
>
> -dan
>

> --
> http://0xDF.com/
> http://iterative.org/

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |