This problem is caused by the missing support for the new font features
that were introduced in flash 8. I'm not sure if I have time to
implement any of this in the near feature.
Please send me the generated swf files. Are you able to create a flash 7
version of the font resource file with the flash ide? This would help to
improve the current font support without the flash 8 features.

Ralf