From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ralf Fuest
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:56 PM
To: swfmill@osflash.org
Subject: Re: [swfmill] Embedded fonts looks dfferent for flash8 and flash9
and different from Flash CS application

SWFImportFreetype.cpp isn't used anymore the font import code is in
swft/swft_import_ttf.cpp.
I did some work on the font import some time ago, but didn't commit the
results yet. I think I finished almost all the lowlevel stuff (xml->swf
and back) for the DefineFont3 and DefineFontAlignZones (incorrectly
called DefineFontInfo3 in current svn) tags. The DefineFont3 support
shouldn't be hard to implement, but I'm not sure about the font align
zones.
I'll commit the work I've already done in the next days when I've
checked that it doesn't break anything else.

Ralf