Hello Ralf,

RF> There were no recent changes in the code causing this error. Did he
RF> compile older versions of swfmill successfully?
RF> What platform did he use and witch version of libxml and libxslt?

I am compiling on Windows using MinGW, and I've just went back and
re-compiled everything ensuring I am regenerating all XMLs as well.
The errors went away, but some other ones appeared:

  [swfmill] WARNING: end of tag DefineFont2 is @405651, should be @409678
  [swfmill] WARNING: this file is not a valid MP3 ../source/client/resource/soun
d/beep.mp3
  [swfmill] xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
  [swfmill] runtime error: element apply-templates
  [swfmill] Failed to evaluate the 'select' expression.

Looks like two warnings.. but they look fatal after all. Any ideas?

Mike

> [...]

>> [swfmill] compilation error: element template
>> [swfmill] xsltCompilePattern : failed to compile 'svg:flowRegion'
>> [swfmill] error
>> [swfmill] xsltCompileStepPattern : no namespace bound to prefix svg
>> [swfmill] compilation error: element template
>> [swfmill] xsltCompilePattern : failed to compile 'svg:flowPara'
>> [swfmill] error
>> [swfmill] xsltCompileStepPattern : no namespace bound to prefix svg
>> [swfmill] compilation error: element template
>> [swfmill] xsltCompilePattern : failed to compile 'svg:tspan[position()=1]'
>> [swfmill] error
>> [swfmill] xsltCompileStepPattern : no namespace bound to prefix svg
>> [swfmill] compilation error: element template
>> [swfmill] xsltCompilePattern : failed to compile 'svg:tspan'
>> [swfmill] ERROR: internal stylesheet could not be read.

Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]