The fix is fine but as I've said elsewhere I really don't like BugXXXXXX as test names.

-phil.

On 07/19/2016 11:43 AM, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:
The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 7/19/2016 8:50 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:
Look at .02 instead.  I had an extraneous println left in .01.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ptbrunet/JDK-8161483/webrev.02/

On 7/19/16 11:48 AM, Pete Brunet wrote:
I added a regression test:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ptbrunet/JDK-8161483/webrev.01/

Could someone please review that?

I also need one more +1 on the code change.

TiA, Pete