The different is with analog Telephone Line you pay every Minute, if
you are in the Internet... This you can have better on control. But
The traffic. I think is not very easy... I make now a test at home...
I have installed a counter on my PC and I'm looking, how mach of
traffic the computer makes, without me...

You must look Antivirus make every month min. 5-10 mb traffic.
Windows Updates.. horror...

En fact the Limit is Fr. 59.-- for the traffic. I think the most
costumer are paying the Limit (total 69.--). For 150/50 is this verry
expensive...
For ADSL i think is the best way a flatrate...
But I write tomorrow mornig what kind of trafic my computer is
making... without makeing sometings.

Greeting Xaver